Most research on Glucosamine Sulphate has confirmed its effectiveness on Osteoarthritis of the knee. However, there is some evidence that it might also help Osteoarthritis of the hip or spine. Its biodegradability means it wears away with time as the wound heals and it also has some unique properties that accelerate healing of wounds in humans. Finally, Chitin’s properties as a flexible and strong material make it favourable as surgical thread.
- We manufacture Chitin (sister concerns) in our own M.E.P.D.A. Certified facilities. Chitin is the base raw material for manufacturing Glucosamine and its salts.
- Shrimp shells, which is the base raw material for Chitin is also processed by us in an M.E.P.D.A. Certified facility.
- We produce more than 150 metric tonnes of Glucosamine and its salt products every month.
- We produce approximately 200 metric tonnes of Chitin per month across seven of our facilities located on the Southern and Eastern coastline of India.
- We are the first Indian company to obtain Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004 & 853/2004 compliance TRACES list (Approval #1833) which allows us to ship Glucosamine and its salts to the European Union for Human and Animal use.
- We can ship Glucosamine and its salts to any European Union country and provide all the necessary Certificates which allows for trouble free imports.